||eCFR Subpart II [ecfr.gov]
This subpart applies to:
- Shipbuilding and ship repair operations located at Major Sources of HAPs*.
*Major Sources of HAPs emit or have the potential to emit:
- ≥ 10 tons/year of any single HAP; or
- ≥ 25 tons/year of total HAPs.
- Area Sources emit less than Major Sources.
Not subject to this subpart:
- Coatings used in volumes of less than 200 liters (52.8 gallons) per year, provided the total volume of all coatings used does not exceed 1,000 liters (264 gallons) per year;
- Coatings applied with hand-held nonrefillable aerosol containers;
- Unsaturated polyester resin (i.e., fiberglass lay-up) coatings,
- except for coatings applied to suitably prepared fiberglass surfaces for protective or decorative purposes.
|Rules apply to small, area sources?
|Known Sources in NDEQ Jurisdiction:
|Date of Original Final Rule:
||11/21/2011 - Final Rule
06/23/2003 - Amendments
10/17/2000 - Amendments
12/17/1996 - Corrections
08/27/1996 - Control Techniques Guidelines
06/18/1996 - Direct Final Rule
|State Regulations (Title 129):
||The 2011 Final Rule has not been adopted into Title 129. Sources are still responsible for ensuring they are in compliance with current federal requirements found for this subpart in the CFR.
||40 CFR 63.780
||Subpart MMMM - Metal Parts and Products
|Regulations and Federal Registers:
|eCFR Subpart II [ecfr.gov]
(See attached file: 2I - Fed. Reg. 2011-11-21 - Final Rule.pdf)
(See attached file: 2I - Fed. Reg. 2003-06-23 - Final Rule; Amendments.pdf)
(See attached file: 2I - Fed. Reg. 2000-10-17 - Final Rule; Amendments.pdf)
(See attached file: 2I - Fed. Reg. 1996-12-17 - Final Rule; Corrections.pdf)
(See attached file: 2I - Fed. Reg. 1996-08-27 - CTG.pdf)
(See attached file: 2I - Fed. Reg. 1996-06-18 - Direct Final Rule.pdf)
(See attached file: 2I - Fed. Reg. 1995-12-15 - Final Rule.pdf)
|FAQs, Fact Sheets, and Rule Summaries:
||Texas CEQ - Rule Flowchart [tceq.texas.gov]
EPA's Subpart II Website [epa.gov] - contains federal register notices, technical information, implementation and training tools
|Presentations, Training and Articles:
|Other Information and Resources:
|Page Last Updated: