Small Business Compliance Advisory Panel meets June 29 in Columbus
The Small Business Compliance Advisory Panel, as provided in Nebraska Revised Statute 81-1505.03, will meet in open session at 10:30 a..m. June 29th at Duster's, 2804 13th St., Columbus.
A current agenda for the meeting will be kept at the Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality. Contact Joe Francis at (402) 471-6974 with questions regarding the meeting or if special accommodations or alternate format of materials are needed. TDD users call 711 and ask the relay operator to call (402) 471-2186.
Below is a copy of the meeting agenda:
June 29, 2010 Small Business Compliance Assistance Panel Meeting
1. Open Public Meeting Procedures (5 min)
2. Introductions (5 min)
3. NDEQ Directors Comments (10 min)
4. SBCAP Chairman’s Comments (10 min)
5. Nebraska Workers Training Program; Steve Porr, DOL (30 min)
6. Ozone regulatory changes and potential impacts to Small Businesses:
Deb McGuire (15 min)
7. Member comments/open discussion (Cindy Miesbach, facilitator-40
8. Wrap up (Panel-10 min)