Disposal of Domestic Septage
In accordance with Title 124 - Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems, domestic septage may be discharged to a publicly owned wastewater treatment facility provided: the facility has a designated or certified operator certified with the Nebraska Department of Environment and Energy (NDEE), and the septage is discharged with the written permission of, and under all rules, regulations, guidelines, directions and requests of the facility owner or operator.
- Name and location of treatment facility,
- Total gallons disposed per load,
- Date of pumping of each tank pumped per load,
- Sources (owner name and address of each tank pumped per load),
- Gallons pumped from each source per load, and
- Name, certificate or license number and signature of the Master Pumper, Journeyman Pumper, registered environmental health specialist or professional engineer who performed the pumping.